New Church Extension

A freestanding contemporary extension has been built alongside and linked to the existing church, which occupies the 13th century former infirmary to the original priory founded in 1248.The new building has been designed to avoid interfering with the fabric of the existing church and the archaeology of this special, historic site and to be in keeping with the peace and beauty of the setting.

01_external approach 01
02_external approach 02
03_external approach 03
04_external approach 04
05_south west external view
06_south east external view
07_internal view 01
08_internal view 02
09_internal view 03
1/9 
start stop bwd fwd

Calendar of Events

May 2017
S M T W T F S
30 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3